Choose your own adventure

Page 1 of 9 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Choose your own adventure

Post by BBJynne on Sat Aug 01, 2009 10:05 pm

basically what the title says


I'll say what happens, and basically it's going to last about 4 days until everyone get bored of it

but until that time............

Your inventory: A pet rock, holy water, 41 dollars, a box of pudding mix, 3 sharp knives, a black balaclava, a 12 ft halbard

> You are in a warehouse back of your apartment complex when you encounter a talking ferret.
It growls menacingly and says, "I'm gonna kill you."

A) engage the ferret in mortal combat to determine the true master of the kara-cheti

B) retreat

C) pet the ferret

D) say, "back foul demon!" and attempt to cleanse it with holy water

E) remember everything you've learned about the weaknesses of ferrets

BBJynne
The Lord's Blood Knight

Male Number of posts : 5059
Age : 26
Registration date : 2008-03-24

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Choose your own adventure

Post by tiny tim on Sat Aug 01, 2009 10:13 pm

E

tiny tim
Crimson Cripple

Male Number of posts : 1762
Registration date : 2009-03-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Choose your own adventure

Post by BBJynne on Sat Aug 01, 2009 10:17 pm

tiny tim wrote:E

> You recollect back to the days of your youth, when you father taught you everything you know about the world. You recollect that talking ferrets can only be killed if a steak is beaten into theirs hearts.

You kick the ferret away and run to the nearest butcher shop to get a 32 oz steak.

A) eat it

B) return to the warehouse to do battle with the ferret

C) fuck that and take a walk down the street

BBJynne
The Lord's Blood Knight

Male Number of posts : 5059
Age : 26
Registration date : 2008-03-24

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Choose your own adventure

Post by Nocbl2 on Sat Aug 01, 2009 10:23 pm

C
avatar
Nocbl2
Lord's Personal Minion

Male Number of posts : 4814
Age : 19
Location : California
Registration date : 2009-03-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Choose your own adventure

Post by BBJynne on Sat Aug 01, 2009 10:26 pm

> you push the talking ferret from your mind and walk down the street that the butcher's shop was on.

Coming to a corner, you see a brothel, a grocery, and a police officer eying you suspiciously.

A) enter the brothel

B) enter the grocery

C) hide the drugs

D) continue on your way

BBJynne
The Lord's Blood Knight

Male Number of posts : 5059
Age : 26
Registration date : 2008-03-24

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Choose your own adventure

Post by Nocbl2 on Sat Aug 01, 2009 10:36 pm

A) Enter the brothel, hide the drugs, and continue.
avatar
Nocbl2
Lord's Personal Minion

Male Number of posts : 4814
Age : 19
Location : California
Registration date : 2009-03-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Choose your own adventure

Post by BBJynne on Sat Aug 01, 2009 10:41 pm

You can't do them all.

BBJynne
The Lord's Blood Knight

Male Number of posts : 5059
Age : 26
Registration date : 2008-03-24

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Choose your own adventure

Post by tiny tim on Sat Aug 01, 2009 10:49 pm

B

tiny tim
Crimson Cripple

Male Number of posts : 1762
Registration date : 2009-03-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Choose your own adventure

Post by BBJynne on Sat Aug 01, 2009 11:01 pm

> You are ambushed by zombies!

A) engage the zombies in mortal combat to determine the true master of the kara-cheti

B) attempt to cleanse them with holy water

C) Attack! Fight! Kill!

D) run away and hope that they don't overtake you before you can reach safety... that is, if anywhere truly is safe

BBJynne
The Lord's Blood Knight

Male Number of posts : 5059
Age : 26
Registration date : 2008-03-24

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Choose your own adventure

Post by tiny tim on Sat Aug 01, 2009 11:09 pm

C

tiny tim
Crimson Cripple

Male Number of posts : 1762
Registration date : 2009-03-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Choose your own adventure

Post by BBJynne on Sat Aug 01, 2009 11:17 pm

> you hurl a knife into an approaching zombie. It stumbles and continues its inexorable advance. Realizing that knives will get you nowhere at all, you whip out your 12 foot halberd and impale two zombies upon it. As you pull it free, another creature claws at you from behind. It is the talking ferret you had forgotten! It tears into your back while you try to smash it against the shelves behind you. But the zombies are not yet done, and they fall upon you, scratching and biting.
The last thing you hear is the ferret's voice, mumbling a strange chant...

You have been killed.


kinda sucks doesn't it?

BBJynne
The Lord's Blood Knight

Male Number of posts : 5059
Age : 26
Registration date : 2008-03-24

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Choose your own adventure

Post by tiny tim on Sat Aug 01, 2009 11:30 pm

yes. yes it does. I knew I should have gone into the brothel...

tiny tim
Crimson Cripple

Male Number of posts : 1762
Registration date : 2009-03-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Choose your own adventure

Post by RX on Sun Aug 02, 2009 2:59 am

Haha, one of the best forum games in a long time.
avatar
RX
Minion

Male Number of posts : 1957
Age : 24
Location : Ancient Kingdom of Norwegia
Registration date : 2008-12-12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Choose your own adventure

Post by PiEdude on Sun Aug 02, 2009 8:29 am

Can we start over?
avatar
PiEdude
Crimson Jester

Male Number of posts : 4573
Age : 25
Location : In the middle of a hollowed crust.
Registration date : 2008-03-24

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Choose your own adventure

Post by Nocbl2 on Sun Aug 02, 2009 8:36 am

Okay, then lets go to the turn before then;

Enter the Brothel.
avatar
Nocbl2
Lord's Personal Minion

Male Number of posts : 4814
Age : 19
Location : California
Registration date : 2009-03-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Choose your own adventure

Post by BBJynne on Sun Aug 02, 2009 1:28 pm

okay, so I'm changing it so that if you want you can do an "other" kind of action as long as it's an action that can still have multiple outcomes

and

> you stride confidently into the brothel. before you stands a two dollar whore with appropriate (for her work) attire. to your left you can see a hallway. behind you there is a scuffling noise. the two dollar whore attempts to get your attention.

A) engage the two dollar whore in mortal combat to determine the true master of the kara-cheti
B) talk to the two dollar whore
C) go down the hall
D) investigate the noise behind you
E) impale the whore on your halberd and steal her panties

BBJynne
The Lord's Blood Knight

Male Number of posts : 5059
Age : 26
Registration date : 2008-03-24

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Choose your own adventure

Post by PiEdude on Sun Aug 02, 2009 2:31 pm

A
avatar
PiEdude
Crimson Jester

Male Number of posts : 4573
Age : 25
Location : In the middle of a hollowed crust.
Registration date : 2008-03-24

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Choose your own adventure

Post by BBJynne on Sun Aug 02, 2009 2:40 pm

> you throw your gloves down onto the floor and slowly roll up your sleeves. The two dollar whore looks at you oddly and questions you, "are you gonna rent a 'room' here or not?" You stare into her eyes and issue the traditional challenge, "Thyme 2 dai gurly." She is confused, and is unable to raise her defenses before you tear her throat out. You hold the two dollar whore by the inside of her jaw before tearing it out, as tradition demands.
You are victorious, the master of kara-cheti! And now there's a dead whore at your feet.

A) harvest her for organs
B) loot her belongings and clothes (or almost lack thereof)
C) hide the body in the women's restroom [this can be done in addition to A or B]
D) walk down the hall
E) go back outside

BBJynne
The Lord's Blood Knight

Male Number of posts : 5059
Age : 26
Registration date : 2008-03-24

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Choose your own adventure

Post by PiEdude on Sun Aug 02, 2009 3:14 pm

E
avatar
PiEdude
Crimson Jester

Male Number of posts : 4573
Age : 25
Location : In the middle of a hollowed crust.
Registration date : 2008-03-24

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Choose your own adventure

Post by BBJynne on Sun Aug 02, 2009 3:20 pm

> Leaving the two dollar whore's body in a bloody pool, you walk outside into the fresh air of the night. You see before you the source of the noise you heard earlier. The talking ferret has been following you. it says, "hey man, wanna go grab some chickens or coffee?" You feel the weight of a 32 oz steak in your pocket.

A) take the ferret out for coffee
B) beat the ferret with the 32 oz steak
C) attempt to attract the attention of a nearby police officer
D) pet the ferret
E) run back inside the brothel

BBJynne
The Lord's Blood Knight

Male Number of posts : 5059
Age : 26
Registration date : 2008-03-24

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Choose your own adventure

Post by PiEdude on Sun Aug 02, 2009 3:21 pm

B
avatar
PiEdude
Crimson Jester

Male Number of posts : 4573
Age : 25
Location : In the middle of a hollowed crust.
Registration date : 2008-03-24

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Choose your own adventure

Post by BBJynne on Sun Aug 02, 2009 3:37 pm

> You reach into your pocket, eying the ferret. It looks at you. It says, "when you get your wallet from you pocket, mind giving me a tenner?"
"No" you reply, and draw the steak out. "tis death!" you yell as your flail at the talking ferret with your 32 oz steak. *smack* *smack* *smack* The ferret bites at your and you pull back your hand before hitting it again. *smack* the ferret is beaten unconscious by the beating.

A) drive your steak into the ferret's heart
B) spare the ferret's life
C) do unspeakable things to the unconscious beast

BBJynne
The Lord's Blood Knight

Male Number of posts : 5059
Age : 26
Registration date : 2008-03-24

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Choose your own adventure

Post by XNate02 on Sun Aug 02, 2009 3:47 pm

>.>

<.<

C!
avatar
XNate02
Lord's Personal Minion

Male Number of posts : 2345
Registration date : 2008-07-14

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Choose your own adventure

Post by BBJynne on Sun Aug 02, 2009 3:59 pm

> you violate the talking ferret. A crowd forms, some cheering you on, others disgusted but unable to turn away. A few of them look at your sternly and bring out weapons.

A) drive your steak into the ferret's heart
B) buy the ferret some coffee and hope this all blows over
C) Attack! Fight! Kill! (the crowd)

BBJynne
The Lord's Blood Knight

Male Number of posts : 5059
Age : 26
Registration date : 2008-03-24

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Choose your own adventure

Post by XNate02 on Sun Aug 02, 2009 4:01 pm

could i do C and then buy the ferret some coffee Very Happy
avatar
XNate02
Lord's Personal Minion

Male Number of posts : 2345
Registration date : 2008-07-14

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Choose your own adventure

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 9 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum