Choose your own adventure

Page 2 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Re: Choose your own adventure

Post by BBJynne on Sun Aug 02, 2009 4:07 pm

yes

BBJynne
The Lord's Blood Knight

Male Number of posts : 5059
Age : 25
Registration date : 2008-03-24

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Choose your own adventure

Post by XNate02 on Sun Aug 02, 2009 4:10 pm

then D it is!
avatar
XNate02
Lord's Personal Minion

Male Number of posts : 2345
Registration date : 2008-07-14

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Choose your own adventure

Post by BBJynne on Sun Aug 02, 2009 4:30 pm

> one member of the crowd aims a shotgun at you and says something about that being really disgusting what you're doing to the ferret. you quickly throw a knife into his left eye. Several other crowd members draw their weapons. You release your pet rock and allow it to distract them while you dual wield your knives and being to slice and dice. a two members of the crowd throw rakes at you but you cut one of them through the throat, and stick the other's chest with your knife. having run out of knives, you beat the last armed crowd member senseless with your halberd's shaft before plunging the blade into his stomach. the rest of the crowd flee the scene. you decapitate the bodies and set the heads on the road as an example to anyone else who would dare cross you.

You stoop and pick up the shotgun and ammunition left by the first slain crowd member before carrying the talking ferret to a starbucks just around the corner.

You have gained an item! -shotgun-

A) enter the starbucks
B) go back to a previously mentioned location (warehouse, brothel, grocery, street)
C) drop the ferret and do either A or B


Last edited by BBJynne on Sun Aug 02, 2009 4:40 pm; edited 1 time in total

BBJynne
The Lord's Blood Knight

Male Number of posts : 5059
Age : 25
Registration date : 2008-03-24

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Choose your own adventure

Post by Rotaretilbo on Sun Aug 02, 2009 4:33 pm

D: Fire my shotgun at anyone on the street below.

_________________
avatar
Rotaretilbo
Magnificent Bastard

Male Number of posts : 4540
Age : 28
Location : Arizona
Registration date : 2008-07-21

View user profile http://cdpgames.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Choose your own adventure

Post by BBJynne on Sun Aug 02, 2009 4:40 pm

I edited my post.

I didn't notice you had posted since I was typing.

So ummmm yeah....

BBJynne
The Lord's Blood Knight

Male Number of posts : 5059
Age : 25
Registration date : 2008-03-24

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Choose your own adventure

Post by tiny tim on Sun Aug 02, 2009 4:42 pm

A

tiny tim
Crimson Cripple

Male Number of posts : 1762
Registration date : 2009-03-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Choose your own adventure

Post by BBJynne on Sun Aug 02, 2009 4:49 pm

I'll combine what rot and tim wanted.


> you enter the starbucks, carrying an unconscious ferret and spattered in other people's blood. you see before you a cashier, who looks scared of your appearance. the cashier picks up a phone. You assume the cashier is attempting to summon police so you shoot the phone, chamber another shell, and blow the cashier's chest open. When the manager protests, you fire two shells into her. Any other starbucks employees must have fled because you don't see any more.

A) loot the corpses
B) harvest the corpses for organs
C) look inside the cash register
D) take some coffee and chill with the talking ferret
E) go back to a previously mentioned location

BBJynne
The Lord's Blood Knight

Male Number of posts : 5059
Age : 25
Registration date : 2008-03-24

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Choose your own adventure

Post by tiny tim on Sun Aug 02, 2009 4:53 pm

D

tiny tim
Crimson Cripple

Male Number of posts : 1762
Registration date : 2009-03-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Choose your own adventure

Post by BBJynne on Sun Aug 02, 2009 5:00 pm

> you make up your mind to go somewhere else

A) the street
B) brothel
C) grocery
D) warehouse
E) [make something up]

BBJynne
The Lord's Blood Knight

Male Number of posts : 5059
Age : 25
Registration date : 2008-03-24

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Choose your own adventure

Post by Rotaretilbo on Sun Aug 02, 2009 5:11 pm

We chose D, not E! I DEMAND COFFEE!

_________________
avatar
Rotaretilbo
Magnificent Bastard

Male Number of posts : 4540
Age : 28
Location : Arizona
Registration date : 2008-07-21

View user profile http://cdpgames.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Choose your own adventure

Post by BBJynne on Sun Aug 02, 2009 5:53 pm

> the narrator is taken out and shot in front of your very eyes. Seeing this disturbing image only causes you to yearn for some coffee. You drop the ferret on a table and go behind the counter for some coffee.

A) black
B) something that claims to be coffee but has random stuff put in it to hide the fact that yes, it really is coffee deep down

BBJynne
The Lord's Blood Knight

Male Number of posts : 5059
Age : 25
Registration date : 2008-03-24

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Choose your own adventure

Post by PiEdude on Sun Aug 02, 2009 5:56 pm

A
avatar
PiEdude
Crimson Jester

Male Number of posts : 4572
Age : 25
Location : In the middle of a hollowed crust.
Registration date : 2008-03-24

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Choose your own adventure

Post by tiny tim on Sun Aug 02, 2009 5:56 pm

A

tiny tim
Crimson Cripple

Male Number of posts : 1762
Registration date : 2009-03-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Choose your own adventure

Post by Nocbl2 on Sun Aug 02, 2009 6:20 pm

A!

And, can we loot the register while we're at it?
avatar
Nocbl2
Lord's Personal Minion

Male Number of posts : 4814
Age : 19
Location : California
Registration date : 2009-03-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Choose your own adventure

Post by MrX on Sun Aug 02, 2009 7:45 pm

B
avatar
MrX
Lord's Personal Minion

Male Number of posts : 3080
Location : broadmore
Registration date : 2008-03-25

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Choose your own adventure

Post by BBJynne on Mon Aug 03, 2009 2:25 am

> you set the coffee beans into a magic coffee maker and push the button "black coffee" to receive two steaming cups. You return to your table and push a cup over to the waking ferret. "I say, why in blazes did you get coffee? I want me damn tea!" You stare at the ferret blankly...
"you said we could go out for some coffee mate, what's gotten you so uppity?" you reply to the ferret's outburst
"you raped me in front of witnesses you bloody tosser!" it shot back
"Indeed I did, and I liked it" (you)
"dad gum..." (ferret)
"stop using random british slang that doesn't fit together" (you)
"Nevah!" (ferret) "and I fancy a cuppa, not this black yank nonsense"

A) try to reconcile your differences with the talking ferret
B) slap some sense into that wanker
C) use the 32 oz steak
D) drink your coffee
E) shoot the ferret with your shotgun

BBJynne
The Lord's Blood Knight

Male Number of posts : 5059
Age : 25
Registration date : 2008-03-24

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Choose your own adventure

Post by Angatar on Mon Aug 03, 2009 2:29 am

B

_________________
avatar
Angatar
Lord's Personal Minion

Female Number of posts : 3862
Age : 23
Location : Long Island
Registration date : 2008-07-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Choose your own adventure

Post by MrX on Mon Aug 03, 2009 9:07 am

B

only talking gold fish can use british slang...
avatar
MrX
Lord's Personal Minion

Male Number of posts : 3080
Location : broadmore
Registration date : 2008-03-25

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Choose your own adventure

Post by Nocbl2 on Mon Aug 03, 2009 10:09 am

B
avatar
Nocbl2
Lord's Personal Minion

Male Number of posts : 4814
Age : 19
Location : California
Registration date : 2009-03-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Choose your own adventure

Post by tiny tim on Mon Aug 03, 2009 12:35 pm

A

tiny tim
Crimson Cripple

Male Number of posts : 1762
Registration date : 2009-03-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Choose your own adventure

Post by BBJynne on Mon Aug 03, 2009 7:39 pm

> you raise your hand and bitch slap that wanker. The ferret swears and jumps at your face to attack. realizing your danger, you knock the ferret back with the butt of your shotgun and slap it again.
"bloody hell" it says
seeing that it hasn't learned its lesson, you strike the ferret again and again. the now blue-faced ferret attempts to flee, and you nearly allowed it to, when it shot a remark over its shoulder "cheerio mate"
this causes you to fly into a rage and leap at the ferret. in midair, you consider your options

A) skin the talking ferret
B) throw the ferret into a blender
C) shoot the ferret with your shotgun
D) drown and burn it in a vat of boiling coffee
E) strangle it and leave it in a dumpster

BBJynne
The Lord's Blood Knight

Male Number of posts : 5059
Age : 25
Registration date : 2008-03-24

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Choose your own adventure

Post by RX on Mon Aug 03, 2009 8:41 pm

B

And BB, can I marry your mind?
avatar
RX
Minion

Male Number of posts : 1957
Age : 24
Location : Ancient Kingdom of Norwegia
Registration date : 2008-12-12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Choose your own adventure

Post by BBJynne on Mon Aug 03, 2009 9:02 pm

No, because that would require marrying my body. And while I do think you're damn sexy, I don't really want to get married at this point in my life, nor move to Norway to be with you.

BBJynne
The Lord's Blood Knight

Male Number of posts : 5059
Age : 25
Registration date : 2008-03-24

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Choose your own adventure

Post by Rotaretilbo on Mon Aug 03, 2009 9:17 pm

F: Throw it into a blender WITH the 32oz steak

_________________
avatar
Rotaretilbo
Magnificent Bastard

Male Number of posts : 4540
Age : 28
Location : Arizona
Registration date : 2008-07-21

View user profile http://cdpgames.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Choose your own adventure

Post by MrX on Tue Aug 04, 2009 2:53 pm

G: harvest its organs
avatar
MrX
Lord's Personal Minion

Male Number of posts : 3080
Location : broadmore
Registration date : 2008-03-25

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Choose your own adventure

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum