Just tired

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Re: Just tired

Post by Tylertlat on Sun Nov 04, 2012 7:08 pm

Ressurgence, 11/4/2012
avatar
Tylertlat
Architect of the Flames

Male Number of posts : 623
Age : 27
Location : Detroit, Michigan
Registration date : 2009-02-05

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Just tired

Post by dragoon9105 on Sun Nov 04, 2012 7:17 pm

Jokes on anyone new here, the Site really was Down for over a year, all those posts are fake posted by robotic versions of ourselves.
avatar
dragoon9105
Lord's Personal Minion

Male Number of posts : 2839
Registration date : 2009-02-25

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Just tired

Post by Nocbl2 on Sun Nov 04, 2012 7:36 pm

dragoon9105 wrote:Jokes on anyone new here, the Site really was Down for over a year, all those posts are fake posted by robotic versions of ourselves.
Keep telling yourself that.

Since then, I think we've actually lost more active members than we've gained. There are, of course, mountains of lurkers and alts, but oh well.
avatar
Nocbl2
Lord's Personal Minion

Male Number of posts : 4814
Age : 19
Location : California
Registration date : 2009-03-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Just tired

Post by KrAzY on Sun Nov 04, 2012 9:12 pm

today was my birthday and also resurgence day


I am KrAzY
avatar
KrAzY
Painter of the Flames

Male Number of posts : 3963
Age : 28
Registration date : 2008-06-29

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Just tired

Post by Rasq'uire'laskar on Sun Nov 04, 2012 9:34 pm

KrAzY wrote:today was my birthday and also resurgence day


I am KrAzY
Happy birthday.
avatar
Rasq'uire'laskar
Crimson Scribe

Male Number of posts : 2927
Age : 28
Location : Follow the cold shivers running down your spine.
Registration date : 2008-06-29

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Just tired

Post by Tylertlat on Sun Nov 04, 2012 9:38 pm

Rasq'uire'laskar wrote:
KrAzY wrote:today was my birthday and also resurgence day


I am KrAzY
Happy birthday.

^---This. Happy Birthday, and this is more proof that your condition directly affects the site as a whole, like a fisher king.
avatar
Tylertlat
Architect of the Flames

Male Number of posts : 623
Age : 27
Location : Detroit, Michigan
Registration date : 2009-02-05

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Just tired

Post by Lord Pheonix on Sun Nov 04, 2012 9:52 pm

Nocbl2 wrote:
dragoon9105 wrote:Jokes on anyone new here, the Site really was Down for over a year, all those posts are fake posted by robotic versions of ourselves.
Keep telling yourself that.

Since then, I think we've actually lost more active members than we've gained. There are, of course, mountains of lurkers and alts, but oh well.


Why don't you got out and look for em.



Don't bother coming back.

_________________

avatar
Lord Pheonix
Lord Of The Flames

Male Number of posts : 7569
Registration date : 2008-03-23

View user profile http://crimsonflame.bigforumpro.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Just tired

Post by Elabajaba on Sun Nov 04, 2012 9:57 pm

KrAzY wrote:today was my birthday and also resurgence day


I am KrAzY

Happy birthday.

Elabajaba
Crimson Epileptic

Male Number of posts : 1114
Age : 24
Location : Canada
Registration date : 2009-06-07

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Just tired

Post by Nocbl2 on Sun Nov 04, 2012 11:33 pm

KrAzY wrote:today was my birthday and also resurgence day


I am KrAzY
Have a happy birthday day night!
avatar
Nocbl2
Lord's Personal Minion

Male Number of posts : 4814
Age : 19
Location : California
Registration date : 2009-03-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Just tired

Post by Elabajaba on Mon Nov 05, 2012 12:06 am

Nocbl2 wrote:
KrAzY wrote:today was my birthday and also resurgence day


I am KrAzY
Have a happy birthday day night!

birthday day?

Also, a day is a unit of time which usually lasts 86400 seconds, but can last 86401 or 86399 seconds to account for leap seconds (based on the UTC time scale).

Elabajaba
Crimson Epileptic

Male Number of posts : 1114
Age : 24
Location : Canada
Registration date : 2009-06-07

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Just tired

Post by Nocbl2 on Mon Nov 05, 2012 1:31 am

Elabajaba wrote:
Nocbl2 wrote:
KrAzY wrote:today was my birthday and also resurgence day


I am KrAzY
Have a happy birthday day night!

birthday day?

Also, a day is a unit of time which usually lasts 86400 seconds, but can last 86401 or 86399 seconds to account for leap seconds (based on the UTC time scale).

"Birthday" referring to the whole day, then "day" referring to the time when the sun is shining light on Earth, and then struck through and replaced with "night" in reference to the fact that the sun was down by the time of my post.

Also, why is it important that a "day" lasts for 86400 seconds? That's just 1440 minutes, or 24 hours.
avatar
Nocbl2
Lord's Personal Minion

Male Number of posts : 4814
Age : 19
Location : California
Registration date : 2009-03-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Just tired

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum