The Daily Bull

Go down

The Daily Bull

Post by Kasrkin Seath on Thu Sep 23, 2010 3:26 pm

just because...

Part One

Once upon a time a dog pooped on a dime. And Pikachu made cherry pie. But that's not the point of this story. No, this is a story of a coming of age. They got this sayin' where I'm from: "Whitewater in the morning." It was one of those mornings, and as we all know Bobby Mals is the hottest guy on campus, but I can't compete with him. It's not like either of us to have big black dicks. Our comparison was not unlike that of dark beer vs. light beer. I woke up in the morning and decided to fuck Cindy Crysby today. That would be my goal.

One might say Shenanigans to that notion, and indeed just then, the red-headed ballerina yelled "Shenanigans!" and pirouetted out of the door, leaving me utterly confused. But if I've learned anything at MTU, it's that the penis mightier.

I walked out my door, just in time for a child to yell "Who stole the chicked?" from across the street. Thinking nothing of it, I began to ask myself "Are you for panda rape? Fuck a fruit basket." An odd question indeed, old boy. But, the obtuse hippo was juxtaposed against the dark background of my tears. Which is sort of a metaphor for bluffin' with my muffin. If you don't know what that means, well, then you're as 'into it' as a jar of dirt.

This question brought me to my next question: what if Santa's reindeer shit on the Easter Bunny's fucking eggs? What would happen then? That's when Steve caught up to me.

"So what are your thoughts about anal?"

"That's what she said last night!"(Referencing the red-headed ballerina) And naturally I responded "Boomshckalacka!"

"Well, you cant kill evil with a spoon," I said "Steve... my meat is real. I am not an ordinary man."

"What's that supposed to even mean?"

"Im not sure either..."

End of Part One

EDIT: btw, if you are wonding, the school paper went around asking people to write down a random sentence a couple weeks ago. This story is just those sentences combined.

[00:17:22] @ KrAzY : new law.
[00:17:28] @ KrAzY : the law can now be a person.
[00:17:28] @ XNate02 : The Law, can only be The Law.
[00:17:32] @ Gauz : I'd kick everyone....
[00:17:37] @ KrAzY : and that person is seath
[00:17:39] @ kasrkin seath : YES
------------------------------------------
[02:22:43] @ KrAzY : the reason we all come to TCF is because Seath is too Lord Pheonix damn sexy to stop.
Kasrkin Seath
The Law

Male Number of posts : 3018
Registration date : 2008-07-12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Daily Bull

Post by BBJynne on Thu Sep 23, 2010 6:27 pm

what the eff?

BBJynne
The Lord's Blood Knight

Male Number of posts : 5059
Registration date : 2008-03-24

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by PiEdude on Thu Sep 23, 2010 7:33 pm

lol, you even managed to make BB go WTF2?

Win! Very Happy
PiEdude
Crimson Jester

Male Number of posts : 4572

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Spartan on Thu Sep 23, 2010 10:23 pm

It's been awhile since a story actually made me speechless......
Gold Spartan
Lord's Personal Minion

Male Number of posts : 3405

View user profile http://www.fftu.info/forum/index.php?

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum