Hi I am a new member.

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Re: Hi I am a new member.

Post by Maeve on Mon Jan 03, 2011 9:01 pm

Hey...when I played Halo Wars with Civ (y'all are gonna kill me..), I actually enjoyed it...

*runs and hides*
avatar
Maeve
Crimson Chick

Female Number of posts : 585
Age : 25
Location : Hanging out with England and America
Registration date : 2010-04-13

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Hi I am a new member.

Post by Nocbl2 on Mon Jan 03, 2011 9:34 pm

Maeve wrote:Hey...when I played Halo Wars with Civ (y'all are gonna kill me..), I actually enjoyed it...

*runs and hides*
Don't worry Maeve, I liked it too.
avatar
Nocbl2
Lord's Personal Minion

Male Number of posts : 4814
Age : 19
Location : California
Registration date : 2009-03-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Hi I am a new member.

Post by BBJynne on Mon Jan 03, 2011 9:37 pm

Well Gee Noc, that helps her case so much, considering who it's coming from.

BBJynne
The Lord's Blood Knight

Male Number of posts : 5059
Age : 25
Registration date : 2008-03-24

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Hi I am a new member.

Post by Maeve on Mon Jan 03, 2011 10:26 pm

BBJynne wrote:Well Gee Noc, that helps her case so much, considering who it's coming from.

Sad

I...I love you too, BB...

*Goes and cries in a corner*
avatar
Maeve
Crimson Chick

Female Number of posts : 585
Age : 25
Location : Hanging out with England and America
Registration date : 2010-04-13

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Hi I am a new member.

Post by Nocbl2 on Tue Jan 04, 2011 7:55 am

The gameplay of HW was fine. Storywise... terrible. But the multiplayer was definitely fun.
avatar
Nocbl2
Lord's Personal Minion

Male Number of posts : 4814
Age : 19
Location : California
Registration date : 2009-03-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Hi I am a new member.

Post by Yam Head on Tue Jan 04, 2011 3:04 pm

I'm still waiting for my $80 back.
avatar
Yam Head
Minion

Male Number of posts : 730
Age : 25
Location : Super Jail!!O@!(@!
Registration date : 2009-02-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Hi I am a new member.

Post by TNine on Tue Jan 04, 2011 8:04 pm

The controls were good and the game was functional, but it could have been much better witha few tweaks.
avatar
TNine
Minion

Male Number of posts : 1200
Age : 23
Registration date : 2009-02-09

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Hi I am a new member.

Post by Ascendant Justice on Wed Jan 05, 2011 8:02 pm

Unit pathing mainly. My god it has some of the worst I have ever seen.
avatar
Ascendant Justice
Lord's Personal Minion

Male Number of posts : 2136
Age : 25
Registration date : 2008-09-13

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Hi I am a new member.

Post by Gauz on Wed Jan 05, 2011 8:55 pm

Nocbl2 wrote:The gameplay of HW was fine. Storywise... terrible. But the multiplayer was definitely fun.

Gameplay fun eh?


Right. In another life maybe. The pathfinding is rediculously bad. AoK had better pathfinding than Halo Wars. It's just bad. The multiplayer was especially dissapointing when people just spammed a single fully upgraded unit. Bad console RTS game.
avatar
Gauz
Crimson Medic

Male Number of posts : 7687
Registration date : 2009-02-11

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Hi I am a new member.

Post by Felix on Wed Jan 05, 2011 9:02 pm

Gauz wrote:
Nocbl2 wrote:The gameplay of HW was fine. Storywise... terrible. But the multiplayer was definitely fun.

Gameplay fun eh?


Right. In another life maybe. The pathfinding is rediculously bad. AoK had better pathfinding than Halo Wars. It's just bad. The multiplayer was especially dissapointing when people just spammed a single fully upgraded unit. Bad console RTS game.

Bad RTS in general.
avatar
Felix
Banana

Male Number of posts : 2081
Age : 25
Location : Unlocking Alchemy
Registration date : 2009-02-08

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Hi I am a new member.

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum