Innate Nations: NEA09 files RELEASED

Go down

Innate Nations: NEA09 files RELEASED

Post by Kasrkin Seath on Sun Aug 12, 2012 1:27 am

The raw files of region NEA09...
Really, raw posts, so they may be hard to follow

SEATH: *Requesting Distance communication with NEA 08 and 10*
Opening message(assuming its accepted) is as follows:

"Greetings. Recently several of our citizens went missing in a neighboring territory. We have attempted communication but recieved no response to our queries. We are contacting you in an attempt to gather information on the region. If you know anything that could be of help, please respond."
BB: You receive one response from 08, "Be advised, Superior: NEA09 has been labeled a avoid-zone by our government. We don't allow civilians to enter, for their own safety. The territory seems cursed, as even fly-overs sometimes don't return from patrols over it, though we've noticed nothing obviously different about it."

The scouts mobilize in 07.
SEATH:
Ready the 1st Army, 1st Transportation Group, and 1st Armored (all in NAE 22 - Thunder Bay). They are not being mobilized but are to be ready to do so if needed.

Send the scout team out in NEA 09 towards the nearest settlement, vehicles spread out a half mile from each other. Upon making visual contact, half of the group will proceed slowly into the settlement, while the remainder split, one group remaining furthest out while another circles the settlement(if possible). Should anything happen between initiation and visual contact please inform me.
SEATH: Notify the Government of NEA 08 that a scout team was deployed in NEA 09 so that they are not alarmed if they do send out a patrol during the duration of the mission. (BBJYNNE RESPONSE: Understod)
BB: [Kasrkin Seath wrote:Ready the 1st Army, 1st Transportation Group, and 1st Armored (all in NAE 22 - Thunder Bay). They are not being mobilized but are to be ready to do so if needed.

Send the scout team out in NEA 09 towards the nearest settlement, vehicles spread out a half mile from each other. Upon making visual contact, half of the group will proceed slowly into the settlement, while the remainder split, one group remaining furthest out while another circles the settlement(if possible). Should anything happen between initiation and visual contact please inform me.]/endquote

Some scouts push through the forest on old dirt roads and encounter nothing of interest for awhile. An obstruction on the road catches their interest. It is a crashed, modern fighter, that appears to have flown into the ground. The scout thinks about driving on or investigating.

One scout is moving around the edge of the settlement when they come across a cemetery and stone church building. All entrances to the church are barricaded from the outside, assumedly to prevent exit.

Some of the scouts enter where the nearest settlement was marked. They drive through the site and stop near an old courthouse in the center. From what they can tell, the place has been abandoned for quite some time, as decorative plants are unkempt, and many of the structures show wear.
"5,000 people used to live here. Now, it's just a ghost town," on of your soldiers muses.
"Keep the game references down," his sergeant orders. He dismounts from his vehicle and listens.
"Cut the engine, I want it quiet," he tells the driver, who does so. The town site is eerily silent, and an early morning fog doesn't help the atmosphere. The only noticeable sounds come from the soldiers themselves. coughs and metallic clinks, the rustle of clothing. There isn't even a wind. The sergeant motions for 2 soldiers to follow him, and he enters the courthouse. It is nearly empty inside. Every piece of furniture, railing, or other obstruction has been pushed into the far south-west corner, right and away from the entrance. The sergeant scans the floor and walls, which has strange geometric patterns burned onto them.
"I don't like the looks of this," one of the soldiers remark.
The sergeant thinks over what he wants to do next.
SEATH: *In reference to the scout near the downed fighter*
"This is command, proceed to the fighter and investigate it. Find out where it came from and try to determine what brought it down. Photograph it and send us the images."

*In reference to the scout near the church*
"Hey Tuck.." Private Walden said, "Man the gun, im gonna go check it out."

*In reference to the others*

"Private, take photos of this and send the pics to command, they'll want to see this. You" the sergeant said, pointing at the other soldier "come with me." The sergeant and soldier continue investigating.

BB: Kasrkin Seath wrote:"This is command, proceed to the fighter and investigate it. Find out where it came from and try to determine what brought it down. Photograph it and send us the images."

The soldiers search the downed aircraft and the surrounding area. They find that the pilot did not eject, but was apparently killed on impact with the ground. The plane bears markings of NEA08's military. Nothing of interest is found nearby aside from pieces of the plane that broke off against trees, which are also damaged when it landed. The crash must have happened within the past few months, since the trees are still injured, and foliage has not yet overgrown everything. The fighter itself doesn't seem to have sustained any battle damage, but it's hard to tell with it being so broken from the crash. The soldiers take photographs of the pilot, plane markings, fighter, and general area shots and uplink them to command.
Kasrkin Seath wrote:"Hey Tuck.." Private Walden said, "Man the gun, im gonna go check [the church] out."

Walden approaches the church, passing the cemetery on the way. He notices that some of the gravestone names seem to have been deliberately erased. He reaches a side door to the church, and breaks in with the butt of his rifle through the boarded-up door. His smashing noises seem very loud in the otherwise silent churchyard. Walden gains access and enters the church. There are no pews. At one end of the sanctuary is a large wooden cross, with a pulpit in front. The cross has open shackles hanging from both the arms.
Kasrkin Seath wrote:"Private, take photos of this and send the pics to command, they'll want to see this. You" the sergeant said, pointing at the other soldier "come with me." The sergeant and soldier continue investigating.

Private takes photos of courthouse, and also of patterns on floor, and uplinks them to command. The Sergeant and soldier warily start checking other rooms in the courthouse. They are empty, with similar burn patterns on their floors as well. When they reach the bathroom, they find it has been stained deep red on every surface, and the stalls are all locked from the inside. They don't see anything unusual by checking under the doors, though. They consider going up or down stairs that they saw earlier.
SEATH: "Command again, link up with the rest of the team in the town."
---
Walden takes pictures of the church interior and then returns to the vehicle. "Send these to command, im gonna go check something out" he says, setting the camera down on the hood of the HMMWV. He then proceeds to get a spade and begins digging at one of the odd graves.
---
*Im gonna assume they've been taking pictures of everything*
"Some crazy shit went down here" the private said. His focus turned to the stairs. "We should check out the other floors."

The sergeant nods and calls in another soldier from the scout team and tells him to wait in the main room.
The seargeant and private begin to climb up the stairs.
BB: Kasrkin Seath wrote:"Command again, link up with the rest of the team in the town."

"Roger that." They drive until they find a road into the settlement. They travel past more apparently abandoned buildings. The only thing they note of interest is the "welcome to [town]" sign, because it is completely painted over in strange symbols or lettering, but it is illegible. They take a picture and go into town.
Kasrkin Seath wrote:Walden takes pictures of the church interior and then returns to the vehicle. "Send these to command, im gonna go check something out" he says, setting the camera down on the hood of the HMMWV. He then proceeds to get a spade and begins digging at one of the odd graves.


He picks one of the erased graves randomly, and pushes the shovel into the dirt. After a short while, he strikes something hollow. He moves more dirt out of the way, revealing a coffin. He breaks it open, and it contains the remains of a young girl. Her decaying flesh has been cut into. The skin around the eyes was removed. Walden isn't entirely sure, but he thinks the flesh was removed while the girl was still alive. He checks the gravestone to the grave he dug up. The dates of life on the stone are for someone born 53 years ago, with no death date. He thinks there may be more to find, but isn't sure if he should stay and search.
Kasrkin Seath wrote:*Im gonna assume they've been taking pictures of everything*
"Some crazy shit went down here" the private said. His focus turned to the stairs. "We should check out the other floors."
The sergeant nods and calls in another soldier from the scout team and tells him to wait in the main room.
The seargeant and private begin to climb up the stairs.

The geometric patterns do not continue on the 2nd floor. It would seem quite normal, but for a pair of discarded military equipment sets in an office. The markings and gear match with those of NEA08. The office also has a desk pushed up against a wall at a strange angle, and the sergeant thinks he should check it out.
SEATH: They continue untill they see something of interest or reach the courthouse
---
Walden radios over to the rest of the group "We're at a graveyard and church on the outskirts of town. Some crazy shit over here." He stops digging for a moment and calls Tucker over to take photos. After tucker heads off to the HMMWV, Walden goes against his gut instinct and continues to search.
---
"... some crazy shit over here."

Private Rebugand mentally nodded in agreement as he looked around the room. He decides to look through the gear from NEA 08 to see what he can find. Meanwhile Sergeant Stalvern moves over towards the desk to investigate.
BB: Kasrkin Seath wrote:They continue untill they see something of interest or reach the courthouse

They push through the heavy fog until they reach the courthouse. They also notice that the buildings in the town look like they've been abandoned for awhile. They spot the HMMWV at the courthouse with the soldier inside it and greet him.
Kasrkin Seath wrote:Walden radios over to the rest of the group "We're at a graveyard and church on the outskirts of town. Some crazy shit over here." He stops digging for a moment and calls Tucker over to take photos. After tucker heads off to the HMMWV, Walden goes against his gut instinct and continues to search.

Walden continues searching the grave and finds the word "beware" scratched into the underside of the coffin, but nothing else of note. He digs up another grave with the name scratched off, and it contains a young girl and juvenile wolf. They are similarly mutilated as the first.
Kasrkin Seath wrote:Private Rebugand mentally nodded in agreement as he looked around the room. He decides to look through the gear from NEA 08 to see what he can find. Meanwhile Sergeant Stalvern moves over towards the desk to investigate.

Pvt. Rebugand searches the gear and finds 2 dogtags of soldiers [Rick Lebawks] and [Steven Johan]. He holds on to these, thinking they may be useful as evidence or to send back to NEA08. Continuing his search, he comes across a video recording device. It seems beaten up, but he wonders if he could get it to playback its memory. The rest of the gear seems like standard gear a soldier would use, but all communications gear has been completely gutted out and inoperable.

Sgt. Stalvern pushes against the desk to clear a view of the corner. He sees a small hole in the wall, slightly larger than a prone man could crawl through. He shines a light into it and sees the floor on the other side is stained red like blood. He considers investigating further.

SEATH: "Hey, glad you (two?) could make it. Sarge is upstairs with Rebugand." He turns on the radio. "Hey Sarge, Kawsluski and Brantt just got here."

"Tell them to check the lower level, we're busy up top. Keep watching the front, Harmon."

"Well, you guys heard him. The stairs are over there" he said, pointing to them. Kawsluki and Brantt headed over to them and began going down. As they did, Brantt turned on his mic and said "Down we go." followed shortly by "Into the blackness!"

"I thought I told all you to keep the game references down."

---

"What the hell?" Walden muttered to himself as he looked over the bodies. "Tuck, gome get some pics of these too. Im gonna keep looking."
Walden continues to search.

---

Idiots Stalvern thought. He peered into the hole in the wall. I don't like this one bit.
"Rebugand, wait here, im going to check this out."

Stalvern dropped his primary weapon and pulled his pistol from his holster. He got as low as he could to the ground and began to crawl through the hole in the wall.
TYLER: I would like to kick my Foreign Affairs Department into high gear. As such, can I get a team of trained, armed and equipped investigators to link up with Any GLC forces (likely Superior's) investigating the anomaly in Region 09? At the agents discretion, they may request back up from regular army units.
They will be flown in by a unit of transport helicopters from the Air service, with a Spy drone providing overwatch

I also want to assign similarly proficient agents to do a undercover study of the conditions in NWA72, Antartica 27, and Australia 40. Agents may requisition/commandeer/call units/equipment from The Merchant Marine (2 Transport Ships), Air Service(4 Transport Helicopters 2 Spy Drones), or Windsor's Attack Helicopter group.
BB: The Spy Drone imaging shows the helicopter flying over forested terrain in NEA08 toward the settlement that the Superior scout team is reporting from. Both craft are flying along when command loses feed from the spy drone. Command receives audio from the transport helicopter. "Command, this is investigation team. We just saw something fly upward to the drone, and it suddenly seemed to lose power. It looks like it's gliding now but- yes, it's lost all control, looks like it's gonna hit ground and.., evade! Jesus, don't let it- [frantic shouting]" The audio signal from the helicopter is also lost.
Tyler: OK, what are my options?
BB: If you guaranteed want to link up with seath, send ground vehicles the way he went in. If you want to find out what happened to your dudes, send ground vehicles following its path in, though you don't know what will happen to said vehicles.

Tyler: Usonia is hereby requesting formal permission from superior to deploy a military unit to the site of the recent crash, with the dual intent to rescue any surrvivers and to research the cause of the crash
Tyler: Ok, I want 2 Assault Infantry units, supported by one howitzer, of the the Northern Group to VERY CAREFULLY make their way toward the crash site. They have been warned my their Sargents to be prepared for equipment failure, psychological warfare, paranormal activity, and "freaky shit". They will be accompanied and assisted by combat proficient Investigators, and will attempt to make radio contact with Seath's forces. After the investigation, the military forces will circle around to Seath's way in, deposit the invesitagtors, and leave
BB:
Kasrkin Seath wrote:"Hey, glad you (two?) could make it. Sarge is upstairs with Rebugand." He turns on the radio. "Hey Sarge, Kawsluski and Brantt just got here."

"Tell them to check the lower level, we're busy up top. Keep watching the front, Harmon."

"Well, you guys heard him. The stairs are over there" he said, pointing to them. Kawsluki and Brantt headed over to them and began going down. As they did, Brantt turned on his mic and said "Down we go." followed shortly by "Into the blackness!"

"I thought I told all you to keep the game references down."


Going downstairs, there are few windows. It is dark. Kawsluki and Brantt bring out flashlights. "It's dark," Brantt remarks. "Yes it is," Kawsluki agrees. A loud cracking comes from their footsteps when they reach the bottom of the stairs. Brantt flicks his flashlight down, and is relieved to see that he's been stepping broken glass, and not something more sinister. Kawsluki's light passes over a broken window from a downstairs office with door ajar, and a heavy door in a wall with no windows. There is also a dark hallway.
Kasrkin Seath wrote:
"What the hell?" Walden muttered to himself as he looked over the bodies. "Tuck, gome get some pics of these too. Im gonna keep looking."
Walden continues to search.

Walden checks a marked grave, and it appears to contain a person of the same gender and general age of the marked name. He wonders if he missed anything in the church, or if he should keep checking graves in case something else turns up. He also looks around the surrounding area, and thinks about looking there too.
Kasrkin Seath wrote:

Pvt. Rebugand tries working the video recording device.

Idiots Stalvern thought. He peered into the hole in the wall. I don't like this one bit.
"Rebugand, wait here, im going to check this out."

Stalvern dropped his primary weapon and pulled his pistol from his holster. He got as low as he could to the ground and began to crawl through the hole in the wall.

Pvt. Rebugand fiddles with the video device. "Blasted thing, new versions keep coming out in different militaries and they're all different." It doesn't help that it seems to have minor damage. He finally figures out how to make it work, and puts in fresh batteries before viewing it.
Video wrote:The view shows the interior of a scout vehicle. It is driving through forest on an old road. Someone offscreen is saying, "Remember men, we're making this quick. We find the pilot and get back to base. I don't want anyone wandering off by themselves exploring or trying to solve mysteries. Rangers complete the mission!"
"yessir" someone replies. The vehicle rides bumpily over the worn road and eventually enters the same settlement Rebugand is in. "We think he's in this settlement, since it's on all the maps and isn't the middle of no where. It's our only place to look regardless, since his beacon isn't functioning." The vehicle stops near town square. The soldiers of NEA09 get out and look around. The courthouse is directly opposite the vehicle.
"Lebawks, Johan, O'Neil, check inside that courthouse! Radio in if you find anything."
The video operator goes into the building, but stops outside and watches the scout and two soldiers inside drive away. One uses a loudspeaker periodically to call for the pilot. After it is shortly out of sight, the loudspeaker goes silent suddenly.
"I guess we'd best go in."
The video operator and two other soldiers go into the courthouse and notice the strange patterns on floor and furniture arrangements. "We'll check upstairs, O'Neil," the operator says. O'Neil disappears down the stairwell, and the video cuts out.


Sgt. Stalvern crawls through the hole and points his flashlight inside. He is greeted by a head looking at him. It is grinning. He shouts in surprise and punches it away before realizing that it isn't alive. He composes himself and looks inside again. He sees what he thinks could be two bodies severed in several places and scattered around the room in some pattern he doesn't understand, but if it was two bodies, they are missing most of their pieces. Some parts are elevated by chairs, and three hands are placed on metals pole, giving the appearance of reaching upward and out together in a triangle. The redness on the floor appears to be dried blood.
Tyler:
Kasrkin Seath wrote:"Clearance Granted by High Command. Give us the co-ordinates and we will dispatch a team of our own. Also, we recommend air travel only as far as our territory, from there use only ground transportation."
SEATH:
Kawsluski and Brantt soon hear more footsteps, and are joined by PFC Jones, who is carrying a camera. "Hey Kaws, wait here. Brantt, come with me" he says, heading towards the door.

*they attempt to go through the door*
*if it doesn't open they check for any gaps to look through*
*of there is clearance under the door one of them does the ol knife trick*

---

Walden drives his shovel into the ground and leaves it there. "Hey Karl, get off your lazy ass and come help. Im gonna go check out the church again."

Karl mumbles inaudibly as he walks over to the grave and begins digging(odd grave)
*Walden is going to check the pulpit and cross more closely*

---

"Hey sarge, you may want to see this..."

"Yeah..." Stalvern said "...but I bet this trumps whatever you found." He looked at the gore around him and pulled out his camera. He snapped several photos, some detailed ones of the positioning and patterns. Lastly, he took a picture of that damned head. He looks around the room, to see if there is anymore.






*SUPERIOR HIGH COMMAND SENDS ANOTHER TEAM TO SEARCH FOR THE DOWNED USONIAN HELICOPTER*

this means I have two scout teams deployed.
(Tyler informed me of his missiona and of his helicopter going down, as well as its last known co-ordinates)
BB:
Kasrkin Seath wrote:Kawsluski and Brantt soon hear more footsteps, and are joined by PFC Jones, who is carrying a camera. "Hey Kaws, wait here. Brantt, come with me" he says, heading towards the door.

*they attempt to go through the door*
*if it doesn't open they check for any gaps to look through*
*of there is clearance under the door one of them does the ol knife trick*

The heavy door refuses to open easily, and the knife trick doesn't work very well with only flashlights providing illumination. The soldiers consider trying to force their way through more violently, or checking out the office or hallway.
Kasrkin Seath wrote:
Walden drives his shovel into the ground and leaves it there. "Hey Karl, get off your lazy ass and come help. Im gonna go check out the church again."

Karl mumbles inaudibly as he walks over to the grave and begins digging(odd grave)
*Walden is going to check the pulpit and cross more closely*

The Pulpit appears normal, but a bible with pages burnt to ash rests atop it. Behind the cross (with shackles on the arms) there is a small unlocked door.
Kasrkin Seath wrote:
"Hey sarge, you may want to see this..."

"Yeah..." Stalvern said "...but I bet this trumps whatever you found." He looked at the gore around him and pulled out his camera. He snapped several photos, some detailed ones of the positioning and patterns. Lastly, he took a picture of that damned head. He looks around the room, to see if there is anymore.

Other than human remains and dried blood, there is not initially anything else in the small room Sgt. Stalvern found. He thinks that doesn't make any sense, so he wonders if he should knock on the low walls around it to see if there's anything interesting.
Kasrkin Seath wrote:
*SUPERIOR HIGH COMMAND SENDS ANOTHER TEAM TO SEARCH FOR THE DOWNED USONIAN HELICOPTER*

this means I have two scout teams deployed.
(Tyler informed me of his mission and of his helicopter going down, as well as its last known co-ordinates)

The 2nd search group moves off in the direction of the known positions of Usonian air investigation. They go quickly through the forest, and don't find many roads or homesteads. Nothing very noteworthy is found.
((Post a reply for these guys, even if it's just "keep driving" they haven't found anything yet cause Tyler's stuff is further away))

SEATH: "Damn, won't even budge. Lets check the offices."

---

Walden radios to the others "Hey I found something in the church, im gonna check it out."

---

*Stalvern does the hint so obviously suggested*

---

"Scout Team Bravo, this is high command. Be advised, Alpha team reports unusual activity in the region. Stay on your toes, out."
*They continue Driving*
TYLER: I meant look for the crash site. If the the base is abandoned, one unit stay to probe it, otherwise both units continue to look for the crash site.

Also, what is the governing body of this territory, as in: does anyone own this base? Is it finders keepers?
SEATH:
"Huh, look at this" he says, holding it in his open palm. "Think it has anything to do with that door?"

Kawsluski takes a look and nods. "Lets go try that."

They are going to attempt to open the door with the key.

---

He checks out the door he found XD

---

"Hey sarge... this shit is really creeping me out" Rebugand calls out to Stalvern. He gets down and crawls through the hole.

"Yeah... same here... I think I found something." Stalvern replies, attempting to break through the wall.

---

A transmission from high Command is sent "We just receieved word from Usonia that they have deployed a force somewhere in the nearby area. Too bad the bastards forgot to tell us before hand"

whether they receive it or not they slow their pace to take better note of the surroundings.
SEATH:
Brantt takes aim at the man, preparing the fire at him if he reaches for the weapon.
Kawsluski slowly approaches the man. He isn't sure what to say and only manages a "Hey..."

---

He checks to see if the door to the outside is open and then radios his teammates.
"Hey guys get in here, I found a stairway down, we should check this out."

When the others arrive they descend

---

Stalvern takes the cross. They phtograph the room and then crawl out (unless there is something else of notice). Assuming nothing happens, they grab everything the find and go back to the main room a floor down.

---

They continue onwards, to battel and victry!
BB:
Kasrkin Seath wrote:Brantt takes aim at the man, preparing the fire at him if he reaches for the weapon.
Kawsluski slowly approaches the man. He isn't sure what to say and only manages a "Hey..."

"Oh Lord Pheonix, stay away.. They'll kill you. THE DEMONS!! ARRGHHH!" The man coves his face with his hands and cries. Kawlsuski kicks the handgun away and gets closer to the sitting man. He looks at his dogtag which reads [Malcolm O'Neil]. "I think he's a soldier from NEA09," Kawlsuski says. "THE DEMONS WILL KILL US, CLOSE THE DOOR! AHH!" screams the man, O'Neil.
Kasrkin Seath wrote:He checks to see if the door to the outside is open and then radios his teammates.
"Hey guys get in here, I found a stairway down, we should check this out."

When the others arrive they descend

The door to the outside is barricaded from the outside, and not able to open from inside. Waldon's mates come in the way he did.
The soldiers decent into darkness. They pull out their flashlights and point them ahead of their passage. Nothing of interest down the stairs, but they arrive at the church's basement and reach another blocked door, stopping access FROM the basement.
Kasrkin Seath wrote:Stalvern takes the cross. They phtograph the room and then crawl out (unless there is something else of notice). Assuming nothing happens, they grab everything the find and go back to the main room a floor down.

((They also take the dog tags and video device))
Stalvern and Rebugan reach the first room of the courthouse thing. They look out the front door and notice that there is an extra scout vehicle outside (Since a new group showed up and went downstairs)
Kasrkin Seath wrote:They continue onwards, to battel and victry!

They continue through the wilderness. The communications equipment continues to act strangely, getting random garble that almost sounds like words, and intermittent static. Eventually, all the communication gear emits a high-pitched scream continuously. It hurts the soldiers' ears.
BB:
Tylertlat wrote:Have the unit at the base start to fix up the base and bring it up to capacity.
They begin work on the base. When they finish (in a few days) it will be a barracks and small airbase with defenses.
Tylertlat wrote:The unit in the woods is to turn off all radio except on, with a man monitoring it ( I assume they trained for this and can communicate by runners, hand-signals and what-not). They are also to position their equipment so that if it fails it fails in a no lethal way (as in in ordnance goes off, it doesn't shoot anything, and if possible one vehicle won't stop the group.)

They do as you describe, and continue their advance toward the last communication with helicopter.
Tylertlat wrote:The Eastern group should be positioned so that it can either move to assist the northern group or seath's forces, but it won't until it has to.

IDK what you mean by eastern or northern group
SEATH:
**There is a third guy in the lower courthouse, but he is currently unnamed(I believe)**
Kawsluski tries to calm O'Neil down while Brantt informs the third person and tells him to tell the sergeant immediately. The third person heads upstairs. Brantt re-enters the room, closing the door behind him.

"Tell us what happened here O'Neil." Kawsluski says to him.

Brantt is standing by the door with his weapon ready, although he is not aiming at anyone at the moment.

---

"Whaddaya suppose is in there?" Walden says, stepping further into the basement.

"I dunno, how about we find out?" Tuck says, walking towards the door.

Karl waits at the basement entry way while Walden and Tuck try to open the door.

---

"Rebugan, inform command of what we have, take photos of it all and send those too. If you can get that video to them." Stalvern tells him.
From the basement someone else approaches and informs Stalvern of their find in the basement. Stalvern tells him to hold watch outside the basement door.

---
To: Superior Research and Development Center
From: Director of Military Research
Re: Project "Wolf"



The goal of project "Wolf" is to produce a powerful light tank with stealth capabilities. In the vast uninhabited areas that make up most of Superior, High Command has deemed that speed, firepower and stealth are more important than armor. Enclosure Two goes into further detail.

The key features of the tank are a component based chassis, oversized main gun, and use of stealth technology. The component chassis consists of three parts: The track pods, main chassis, and turret. In the case of a track pod being damaged, a nearby unit of support infantry or Misfits would be more than capable of repairs. The Wolf will carry a gun that would normally be mounted on a Main Battle Tank(medium tank) and also with a 30mm autocannon with a wider range of fire. For stealth capabilities, a material(see Enclosure One) will be applied to the outer surface of the tank. It will be transluscent and contain diodes to emit light. When paired with camera's located on the tank, it can effectively create an image on one side of the hull which appears as what is on the opposite side. A secondary feature of the material is its partial absorbtion of infrared radiation, effectively giving it cloaking in both the infrared and visible spectrums.

As stated, the tank is meant to fill a niche role as a fast, hard to detect, hitter. While it may not be able to stand up to heavier tanks in prolonged engagements, it should be effective at both zone projection, flanking, and other roles.

Encl:
Material Specifications
In-Depth Requirements
---



*AHEM* how much does research cost, how much does unit cost?


The team disposes of the communications equipment for now, and slows down. The vehicles are now close together, and teams can communicate simply by shouting to one another. They continue towards the crash site.
BB:
Tylertlat wrote:
BBJynne wrote:
Tylertlat wrote:With my extra 51 PP

I would like to give 24 the Mineral extration they asked for -25
Research Advanced Biology -10
Research Improved Medical Care -10
And invest the remaining 6 points in a hospitol in 36 -(6/20)
This would mean it should be done on 3/26/11, at which point I'd like to build a (15)Biological Research plant in Michigami, connected to the existing Hospital

I would also like to show region 25 this, so maybe they'll stop ignoring me at my own conference. (sigh)


You don't research the stuff on the tech tree.... I use it to determine how much research costs


Ok, umm, if I put the 51 pp into a Research Center (40 pp, but I'm calling it a Research University) After which I'd like to research Improved Medical Care, then Advance Biology. What's my timeline here?

You'd get the Research University done, but....
You don't research the stuff on the tech tree. I just said that. They don't DO anything, so I don't want people sinking their PP into something with no effects. Make up some kind of effect, upgrade, program, building, units, w/e or something and we can research it.
Tylertlat wrote:
Have the "Eastern Group" (Unit name, not location, made up of 1 Towed Howitzer 1 Towed Flak 1 Trucks 3 Assault Infantry)along with the artillery and flak from the "Northern Group" Follow the same path as the first group, and set up in the base. The two assault infantry in the base from the northern group will then follow the 1 infantry and one trucks already in the woods.
BBJynne wrote:"Twenty-five men search the base in 5-man teams while twenty-five fortify the fire-base."
They look through the defenses and find little out of the ordinary. The defenses appear to not have battle damage, but are deteriorating from weather and nature. The larger concrete buildings appear to be a barracks, armory and vehicle bay. The barracks is abandoned, with no people or their possessions. The armory contains some outdated weapons and ammunition. The vehicle bay contains 5 old trucks [a truck unit], a forklift, 2 crates, and a disabled light tank.


Have the Eastern group tune up the trucks, take any of the better weapons and ammo, see if they can fix up the tank, and see what's in the crates. Side note on the crates, most of the solider have see "Raiders of the Lost Ark", so they'll take precautions with the crates. I they haven't already, search for files or computers or intel.


Eastern Group arrives in the Usonia-Occupied military base.
2 Assault Infantry follow initial search part toward chopper lost point, nothing happens to them that didn't happen to the first group (their comm stuff goes weird too, though).
The first unit out searching continues onward. The soldiers feel chilled as they travel through the heavy fog, and the intermittent screeching and un-intelligible garble from the one still-on communication device is unnerving. They push on, though, and eventually come to a high, sleek, black metal fence that looks strong enough to withstand dinosaurs or semi-trucks. The officer in charge of the search party thinks about going along it to find a gate or perhaps trying to destroy it with explosives.

Back at the base, the crates contain assorted parts and supplies expected of a military base, but they seem out of place because most valuable equipment has been removed from the base already. Your soldiers assume the crates were meant to be removed with the trucks found in the vehicle bay. Where the trucks' crew went, no one can figure.
Soldiers search for intelligence, but the offices' files have been physically removed, and nothing electrical in the base works, so the computers they found in some offices have unknown value.
With parts from the crates, and scrounged from the group's own supplies, they make the tank operational again (1/5 tank unit).
Tylertlat wrote:Also: Does NEA09 have ANY intention of talking to me?

NEA09 is being investigated by you and Seath, and you haven't found anyone to talk to you. Did you mean a different territory?
SEATH: *They continue down the hall *
---

They stop and look around the grove. Tuck radios to Karl while Walden searches for anything of interest.
"Hey Karl, we found where the tunnel goes. Head back up top, you'll be able to see us from there."

---

Stalvern and Rebugan head downstairs and wait near the bottom of the staircase.

---

The soldiers dismount. Two vehicles are left with a driver and gunner and watch the road/path. Those on foot proceed towards the Object
BB:
Tylertlat wrote:As yet, the balloon is just there to spot for the crash site, to help with the rescue party, so just keep me updated. If it come under fire though, or seth launches his invasion, then I'll want an invasion thread.


Usonia Forces deployed in NEA09:
1 Hot Air Balloon
2 flak (what kind?)
6 assault infantry
Supporting Units that were already there, I guess (2 Assault Infantry with trucks, iirc)

2 Flak, 6 Assault Infantry move up to the forward base at old military base. Hot Air Balloon stationed there too to start with. They meet up with the 1 Assault Infantry unit already there.

Forward search party (1 assault infantry) continues to search, and will get an update eventually.
TYLER:
A list of assignments the Office of Foriegn affairs is tasked with.
Operation Impurity- Agents embedded with legitimate relief workers are currently selling weapons interspersed with weapons designed to fail to belligerents in South-East Asia, in order to make a profit on the conflict while weakening the military capacity of the region. STATUS: On-going
Operation Shaded Moon- Agents are sent to assist Superior military forces in their investigation of atrocities in region NEA09STATUS:Agents and escort MIA, presumed dead.
Operation Darklight- Agents are tasked to every other significant nation (not necessarily simultaneously) to investigate whether the other nation also have espionage programs. Run concurrently with Operation Spotlight. STATUS: On-going
Operation Spotlight- Agents are tasked to every other significant nation (not necessarily simultaneously) to investigate whether they are experiencing/investigating paranormal activity. Run concurrently with Operation Darklight. STATUS: On-going
Operation Cold Reception- Agents are tasked with locating and infiltrating the UUS Research facility, discovering it's projects, and preparing it for sabatage, through mis-calibrating equipment or well-placed and hidden equipment. STATUS: Initiating
Operation Cromwall- Agents are tasked with causing anti-monarchist unrest in Regum Dei and Great Britain. STATUS: Finished
Operation Gandi- Agents were tasked with gauging possibility for unrest in German Geneva, and promoting it should the opportunity be there. STATUS: Opportunity not present, Finished
Operation Bedsheet- Agent are tasked to set up counter-intelligence operation in Usonia, Superior, and Chicagoland in defense of those states. STATUS: On-going
Operation Hallmark- Agents are tasked with creating pro-Usonian/Superior sentiment in strategic region in preparation for annexation efforts. STATUS: On-going, Will be expanded with Chicagoland's permission.



As previously stated, projects are runn off a permanent budget, labeled "Social Projects in my nation thread (pp section)
SEATH:
Brant grabs the body and attempts to pull it down to get a better look. Kawsluski tries to see how much longer the hallway is while Brant is doing this.

---

The Trio head back to the church on the surface. They look around a little more to see if there is anything they could have missed and then mount up. While in the vehicle they send information about what they have found to command.

---

*They wait where they are, Stalvern keeps his eyes focused down the hallway.*

---

Two soldiers approach the door and attempt to open it.
A few others break off from the group to check out the other structures.
TYLER:
BBJynne wrote:
Tylertlat wrote:
()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()(
First I heard of the fence. If there's a chance my crew are still alive, can they just cut it? Also, how the hot-air ballon doing?

Um...
I must have never sent it... maybe.... >.> I know I wrote it.

Basically, the forward team came across a large, sleek, black metal fence. It was like 14 ft tall or something, and the main beams were strong looking. There was also a fine mesh on it.
The bars were spaced out so a man couldn't quite fit through.
The captain of forward team thought about trying to get over the fence, or dig under, or just travel along it until a gate or hole.

The forward team has completely lost communication equipment by now, and send a small group back to tell the main body at the base that they can no longer communicate.

The main body is either chillin' at the base or heading toward the forward team.

Hot air balloon is still going toward the last known location of helicopter, not seen anything interesting yet.


Alright, send runners or radio orders to all teams to return to the base and await the results from the hot air balloon.
TYLER:
BBJynne wrote:

Tylertlat wrote:
BBJynne wrote:
Tylertlat wrote:
()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()(
First I heard of the fence. If there's a chance my crew are still alive, can they just cut it? Also, how the hot-air ballon doing?

Um...
I must have never sent it... maybe.... >.> I know I wrote it.

Basically, the forward team came across a large, sleek, black metal fence. It was like 14 ft tall or something, and the main beams were strong looking. There was also a fine mesh on it.
The bars were spaced out so a man couldn't quite fit through.
The captain of forward team thought about trying to get over the fence, or dig under, or just travel along it until a gate or hole.

The forward team has completely lost communication equipment by now, and send a small group back to tell the main body at the base that they can no longer communicate.

The main body is either chillin' at the base or heading toward the forward team.

Hot air balloon is still going toward the last known location of helicopter, not seen anything interesting yet.


Alright, send runners or radio orders to all teams to return to the base and await the results from the hot air balloon.

Forward team hasn't received the runners yet, but doesn't do anything at the fence but wait around perplexed. They consider their options. (you can control them)

The hot air balloon passes their position on its way to the last known position of helicopter. They watch it soar over the fence. It disappears into the distance, though it seemed to have erratic movement just as it was leaving sight.

From the balloon, the crew surveys the land below. They spot a large clearing with black, sleek metallic, tall objects in the trees surrounding. Their communications equipment goes entirely broken and they see the ground in the clearing moving. "THE EARTH IS OPENING... WE'RE GONNA BE KILLED BY DEMONS FROM HELL! OH MY GOOOOOOOOOODDDDD!!!!!" one of the crew shouts in terror. Small black objects on trails reach up to the balloon. They puncture the balloon, and the hot air begins to escape rapidly. "We're going down!" captain says, "prepare yourselves for whatever awaits below!!!" The balloon jerks and wavers as it begins its decent. They manage to land it roughly in the trees, and the crew hurriedly gathers their equipment and gets away from the landmark, into the forest.
They gather their bearings, and think about their next moves. (you can control thenm)



The forward teams would move until blocked by the fence, then set up defensive postions. That is, until they saw the Hot-Air ballon go down. If possible, they would attempt a rescue mission. If not, they would return to base. Likewise, the Air ballon crew would attempt to contact base, before regarding their maps, taking bearing, and stealthily moving towards the nearest allied forces.

BTW, was my flak too far away to be of assistance?


Kasrkin Seath wrote:
BBJynne wrote:
Kasrkin Seath wrote:
*They continue down the hall *

They reach the source of the dripping noise. Liquid is dripping from a pipe in the ceiling. "Whew!" Brant says, "that was unnerving." Kawsluki reaches up and catches a drop of the liquid and smells it. "This isn't water. It's blood... blood that hasn't dried yet."
He shines his light up to the pipe. A body is tangled above the pipe and the ceiling, next to an open vent. It looked as if something had tried to pull the body through into the vent and been frustrated by the pipe. The body is in uniform.

Kasrkin Seath wrote:
They stop and look around the grove. Tuck radios to Karl while Walden searches for anything of interest.
"Hey Karl, we found where the tunnel goes. Head back up top, you'll be able to see us from there."

Karl comes up top and sees the other soldiers. They meet up by the grove and investigate it, but find no clues, even after digging around a small amount. Walden thinks about the human and animal corpses in the graves, and the empty, barricaded church, and the mess in the church's basement. He can't quite think what happened, but maybe the church doesn't hold the entire story.

Kasrkin Seath wrote:
Stalvern and Rebugan head downstairs and wait near the bottom of the staircase.

The two soldiers reach the bottom of the stairs without problem. They see the office with broken class where the key was found, the large door, and the long dark hallway, just barely making out Kawsluki's (and other guy's) flashlights near the far end.

Kasrkin Seath wrote:
The soldiers dismount. Two vehicles are left with a driver and gunner and watch the road/path. Those on foot proceed towards the Object .

They cross the clearing and enter the woods on the other side. When they get to the object, it is making a low pulsing noise like something mechanical, though nothing appears to be moving on the surface. They explore around it. The object is tall and slender, with a wide base. The soldiers notice something like a door in the base and think about trying to open it.

In addition to the object, there are also several lower structures that could be shelters or something similar, and also an obvious sensor array type thing. The other structures all have the same sleek, black style.


Brant grabs the body and attempts to pull it down to get a better look. Kawsluski tries to see how much longer the hallway is while Brant is doing this.

---

The Trio head back to the church on the surface. They look around a little more to see if there is anything they could have missed and then mount up. While in the vehicle they send information about what they have found to command.

---

*They wait where they are, Stalvern keeps his eyes focused down the hallway.*

---

Two soldiers approach the door and attempt to open it.
A few others break off from the group to check out the other structures.


_____________________________________________________

Kasrkin Seath wrote:
Everything of interest is photographed. Brantt Takes the dogtags. They search for anything else of interest down the hall.
*if nothing is found they return to the door where everyone else in the building is.*
-----
They also take pictures.
Tuck radio's to the rest of the team: "Hey guys, we've found something, there is an adress written down, along with some stuff about a 'beast' here at the church. I think we should check that location out."

They mount up and head into town after Sergeant Stalverns response.
-----
"A beast? Anyways, link up with us, were just wrapping up. We'll go see if there is anything at that house as soon as we are done here. Stalvern out."

Rebuga moves partway down the hall way to get a better view of what is going on. Everyone else chills.

----
"I don't even know..."
The soldiers are not sure what to do, and talk for a bit. They could try blasting their way into the structures, or they could head back and attempt to call for reinforcements... A few engineers could probably tackle the situation with ease.

They discuss these two options.

"We'll, lets do both" Someone suggests.

They talk some more, and eventually decide to send two vehicles, each with two people, back to friendly territory to call for reinforcements. Meanwhile, those remaining at the site attempt to blast their way into one of the shelters.


__________________________________________

BBJYNNE::::


Tylertlat wrote:

BBJynne wrote:

Tylertlat wrote:


The forward search teams, on encountering a obvious perimeter, attempt to return to base. Should they arrive at base, they will stay there until I consult with seath as to the next course of action. The stranded ballooners would attempt to find a way around the spectical, or head towards Seath's group.


Forward search team leader orders his men to withdraw, and the fence is left unchallenged. They begin heading back to base, and won't take long to arrive.
The balloon's team avoid structures, and stick to the woods, continuing toward where they know allies are (your forward team, as they don't know where Seath is gonna be at). The crew see another of the unnatural-looking clearings. On the other side appears to be a patrol of some kind of soldiers, though the equipment is strange and their heads are concealed by helmets.


The Ballooners continue to try to sneak out, going around any strange groups they find. In light of Superiors declaration of open warfare, have all combat mobile units on base (units that can charge) probe the area around the fence, mapping the strength of the electronic disruptions. I designate Seath('s commander) the coalition leader, granting him command over my forces in the region in my absence.


The balloon's crew thinks on how to best get across the clearing without being spotted. They decide to go around, though it may take longer. They set out, inside the tree line so they aren't spotted by the patrol that the crew saw. They are heading around the clearing for some time, when they see another patrol of 8 soldiers right ahead of them. The crew is very close to them, but didn't see earlier because the patrol just came out of some foliage. Cover works against sight both ways. The crew hasn't been spotted yet.

(Clearing to the Right. New patrol Ahead.)

The Combat Mobile Units gather readings. The disturbance is not uniform, and fluxes somewhat, but it appears to strongest nearer the fence, but not coming from any obvious central origin. Analysis says that it could be multiple sources near each other.

((Have you already told seath that you're transferring command? You can tell him stuff that the soldiers he will control know In Character))

___________________________________________

BBJYNNE:::::

Kasrkin Seath wrote:
Everything of interest is photographed. Brantt Takes the dogtags. They search for anything else of interest down the hall.
*if nothing is found they return to the door where everyone else in the building is.*

Brantt and Kawsluki don't find anything else of major note aside from general disorder in the cells, one of which had a skeleton locked in, apparently having died of thirst, since it was locked in a cell with no water. The soldiers return to those at the bottom of the stairs near the door with the guy behind it.

Kasrkin Seath wrote:

They also take pictures.
Tuck radio's to the rest of the team: "Hey guys, we've found something, there is an adress written down, along with some stuff about a 'beast' here at the church. I think we should check that location out."

They mount up and head into town after Sergeant Stalverns response.


They pull up to Paster Gerard's house. The neighborhood seems mostly untouched except from lack of maintenance and weather damage. The door on the house is locked, but the break it down and enter. There are several rooms in the two story house, which for once is not covered in strange geometric symbols.

Kasrkin Seath wrote:

"A beast? Anyways, link up with us, were just wrapping up. We'll go see if there is anything at that house as soon as we are done here. Stalvern out."

Rebuga moves partway down the hall way to get a better view of what is going on. Everyone else chills.

They all meet up by the door/office/hallway entrance on the lower level.

Kasrkin Seath wrote:

"I don't even know..."
The soldiers are not sure what to do, and talk for a bit. They could try blasting their way into the structures, or they could head back and attempt to call for reinforcements... A few engineers could probably tackle the situation with ease.

They discuss these two options.

"We'll, lets do both" Someone suggests.

They talk some more, and eventually decide to send two vehicles, each with two people, back to friendly territory to call for reinforcements. Meanwhile, those remaining at the site attempt to blast their way into one of the shelters.

The 2 vehicles and 4 soldiers head out without issue.

The soldiers put plastic explosives onto where hinges would be, into the data-link slot, and just on the door in general. They set them and go safe distance before detonating. It explodes and the door remains intact, but on the ground flat. There is now an opening into one of the shelters.

_______________________________________________________

SEATH::::

Kasrkin Seath wrote:
*Combined 1st and 3rd sets*

"Anything down there?" Stalvern asks. Brant responds telling him of the body and the cells. "Alright, lets get our new 'friend' out of there," he says, motioning towards the door. Kawsluski opens the door and is covered by Rebuga.

-----

"We're at the house, searching it right now" Tuck exclaims over the radio. They begin to search the house, looking for anything noteworthy.

-----

*group travelling back*
They turn on their radios in an attempt to re-establish contact.

-----
*group at structure*

"Alright, lets see what's in there..."

Three of the soldiers ready themselves and move into the structure. The rest wait outside.


________________________________________________________

BBJYNNEE:::::

Kasrkin Seath wrote:
*Combined 1st and 3rd sets*

"Anything down there?" Stalvern asks. Brant responds telling him of the body and the cells. "Alright, lets get our new 'friend' out of there," he says, motioning towards the door. Kawsluski opens the door and is covered by Rebuga.

O'Neil (guy inside) remains franticly afraid of demons, but the sight of so many soldiers apparently calms him slightly. He allows them to take him out of the room and looks willing to follow them.

Kasrkin Seath wrote:


"We're at the house, searching it right now" Tuck exclaims over the radio. They begin to search the house, looking for anything noteworthy.

They examine the house. For the most part it is a standard middle-class house, though with many religious texts and Christian symbolism. In the bedroom, they make their best find. "It's a journal!" one of them shouts in triumph. He comes to ground level and shows it to the others.


Kasrkin Seath wrote:


*group travelling back*
They turn on their radios in an attempt to re-establish contact.

Radios are still shot, but they keep driving away to see if they can get out of the interference.

Kasrkin Seath wrote:

*group at structure*

"Alright, lets see what's in there..."

Three of the soldiers ready themselves and move into the structure. The rest wait outside.

It is obviously a barracks. There are bunks and lockers, and other usual features. The black sheen metal is a major theme inside too, but normal furniture is also present. This building is inhabited by men, apparently.

As the interior soldiers continue looking around, the soldiers outside hear voices approaching from the woods. It appears the explosion attracted some attention.

______________________________________________

(yeah pastors house)

The other vehicles arrive at the house and Stalvern opens a door and walks to those already there. "Find anything?"

"yeah, just a journal. It explains most of what we found here. Here." The journal is handed to Stalvern.

"Alright, lets get going though." Stalvern says, taking the book. The other solduer nods and runs over to his vehicle.

"Command, this is Sergeant Stalvern of Recon Group #INSERT RANDOM NUMBER AND SHIT HERE#, we have finished our mission and are returning."

The soldiers of the first scout group depart, heading towards Superior. Stalvern opens the journal and begins to read it. The fact that it doesn't explain the symbols found in the town or the fresh bodies in the courthouse is unsettling to him, the mystery behind those instances questions that remain unanswered.

----

"Command, we have encountered strange structures near the crash site. Requesting assistance, someething is jamming our equipment, possibly at that location." they tell command over the radio. They upload the coordinates of the structures based on maps they have.

"We hear you, sending in a task force. Return to the location and wait for their arrival. Command out."

---

The seageant quietly tells the nearby soldiers to target different unkowns. He then calls out from his cover:

"Hold it! Identify yourself!"

_________________________________________________________

BBJYNE:

Kasrkin Seath wrote:
(yeah pastors house)

The other vehicles arrive at the house and Stalvern opens a door and walks to those already there. "Find anything?"

"yeah, just a journal. It explains most of what we found here. Here." The journal is handed to Stalvern.

"Alright, lets get going though." Stalvern says, taking the book. The other solduer nods and runs over to his vehicle.

"Command, this is Sergeant Stalvern of Recon Group #INSERT RANDOM NUMBER AND SHIT HERE#, we have finished our mission and are returning."

The soldiers of the first scout group depart, heading towards Superior. Stalvern opens the journal and begins to read it. The fact that it doesn't explain the symbols found in the town or the fresh bodies in the courthouse is unsettling to him, the mystery behind those instances questions that remain unanswered.

With these thoughts in mind, the group leaves NEA09 and enters Superior territory safely.

Kasrkin Seath wrote:


"Command, we have encountered strange structures near the crash site. Requesting assistance, someething is jamming our equipment, possibly at that location." they tell command over the radio. They upload the coordinates of the structures based on maps they have.

"We hear you, sending in a task force. Return to the location and wait for their arrival. Command out."

"Once more, into the action!" one of the soldiers says eagerly as they head back toward the object.

(Vroom Vroom is the correct response )

Kasrkin Seath wrote:


The seageant quietly tells the nearby soldiers to target different unkowns. He then calls out from his cover:

"Hold it! Identify yourself!"


The leader whirls toward the voice and drops to the ground, the others also dive for whatever semblance of cover they can. The leader shouts out, "Falcon!"

_________________________________________________________

Kasrkin Seath wrote:
The team drops of the survivor and prepares to depart again later for the mine(or w/e was next closest)
---

Vroom Vroom Vrooooooooooom!!!!

---

The Sergeant calls out again "Identify yourselves or we will fire upon you!"

---

*The Following Forces move into the region, moving towards the scout teams location*


1st Army (Thunder Bay)
3X Assault Infantry
3X Missile Infantry

1st Armored (Thunder Bay)
3X Light Tank
1X Truck
1X Misfit


1st Transportation Group (Thunder Bay)
6X Truck
1X Light Tank



Kasrkin Seath wrote:
The team drops off the survivor and prepares to depart again later for the mine(or w/e was next closest)

(Map) https://2img.net/h/i249.photobucket.com/albums/gg215/BBJynne/Games/NEA09.png

The Survivor, O'Neil, is taken into Superior custody.
The team heads out towards the mining settlement of A4.
Team members:
Pvt. Walden
Tuck
Pvt. Rebugand
Sgt. Stalvern
Kawsluski
Brantt
PFC Jones
Karl

Kasrkin Seath wrote:

Vroom Vroom Vrooooooooooom!!!!

They arrive at the clearing and see the object. Their comm equipment is all screwy again so they turned it off to avoid noise.

Kasrkin Seath wrote:

The Sergeant calls out again "Identify yourselves or we will fire upon you!"

There is a brief silence. And then, "We are Haven Patrol... Identify yourself back, you obviously don't belong here or would know proper response."


Kasrkin Seath wrote:

*The Following Forces move into the region, moving towards the scout teams location*

1st Army (Thunder Bay)
3X Assault Infantry
3X Missile Infantry

1st Armored (Thunder Bay)
3X Light Tank
1X Truck
1X Misfit

1st Transportation Group (Thunder Bay)
6X Truck
1X Light Tank

Large group moves toward A2(object area) and is now roughly south of the courthouse town.


Last edited by Kasrkin Seath on Sun Aug 12, 2012 1:32 am; edited 2 times in total

_________________
I AM THE LAW

[00:17:22] @ KrAzY : new law.
[00:17:28] @ KrAzY : the law can now be a person.
[00:17:28] @ XNate02 : The Law, can only be The Law.
[00:17:32] @ Gauz : I'd kick everyone....
[00:17:37] @ KrAzY : and that person is seath
[00:17:39] @ kasrkin seath : YES
------------------------------------------
[02:22:43] @ KrAzY : the reason we all come to TCF is because Seath is too Lord Pheonix damn sexy to stop.
avatar
Kasrkin Seath
The Law

Male Number of posts : 3018
Location : Michigan
Registration date : 2008-07-12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Innate Nations: NEA09 files RELEASED

Post by Kasrkin Seath on Sun Aug 12, 2012 1:29 am

The scouts and NEA08 soldier enter the building, where they meet with a high-ranking NEA08 officer, based on his uniform and the amount of guards and staff around.
"Superior Scout Team, Sir!" the soldier reports.
"Morning, gentlemen" the officer greets them, "I'm Commander Garrick of the NEA08 Armed Forces. I was made aware that Superior may have forces in the territory, but this is a restricted zone; what brings Superior here?"

Seath wrote:
"We have come to investigate the area, based on some things we found in a town to the south. What we found led us here, we're trying to piece together what happened there. "


Commander Garrick replies, "We don't know what happened there ourselves, which is why we're now here in force to find out. Some of my men went missing when they headed to the southern town. You wouldn't have happened to know what happened to them, would you?"
Sgt. Stalvern reports, "I have bad news for you Commander. We found multiple bodies of NEA08 soldiers, but we made sure to take the dogtags for identification."
Stalvern shows Garrick the dogtags recovered from the town. The Commander examines them, "I see... these are my men, but not nearly all of them. Did you run across any others?"
"Yes, we found a Private O'Neil, but he was still alive so we took him out with us, as the area seems dangerous," Stalvern replies.

()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()

Seath wrote:
"The Protector?"


The officer replies, "The Protector and leader of Haven."
"We request to speak with the Protector, we have reason to believe that Haven has shot down an allied helicopter with personnel on board," the Superior sergeant says, "we want those men back."

Haven's officer replies, "then you shall meet him."

The Superior forces are led into one of the structures (which opened when a small object of the officer's was put into the data port), and then they all get into a Haven truck and jeep and drive on an under ground road.

-------------------------
End of intact files

_________________
I AM THE LAW

[00:17:22] @ KrAzY : new law.
[00:17:28] @ KrAzY : the law can now be a person.
[00:17:28] @ XNate02 : The Law, can only be The Law.
[00:17:32] @ Gauz : I'd kick everyone....
[00:17:37] @ KrAzY : and that person is seath
[00:17:39] @ kasrkin seath : YES
------------------------------------------
[02:22:43] @ KrAzY : the reason we all come to TCF is because Seath is too Lord Pheonix damn sexy to stop.
avatar
Kasrkin Seath
The Law

Male Number of posts : 3018
Location : Michigan
Registration date : 2008-07-12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Innate Nations: NEA09 files RELEASED

Post by Ruski on Mon Aug 13, 2012 8:12 pm

Incoming blast of nostalgia in 3, 2.....
avatar
Ruski
Minion

Male Number of posts : 1218
Age : 23
Location : Canton, Ohio
Registration date : 2009-07-02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Innate Nations: NEA09 files RELEASED

Post by Lord Pheonix on Mon Aug 13, 2012 9:50 pm


_________________

avatar
Lord Pheonix
Lord Of The Flames

Male Number of posts : 7569
Registration date : 2008-03-23

View user profile http://crimsonflame.bigforumpro.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Innate Nations: NEA09 files RELEASED

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum