Zombie D&D

Go down

Zombie D&D

Post by Lord Pheonix on Sun Sep 02, 2012 12:49 pm

Alright Rasq, Rot, Lax and Drag.

The game was delayed because it was difficult to get everyone together at one time and not everyone would be able to show up or be able to get on to explain they wouldn't be on. I understand that showing the maps and battlegrids through skype was not the best system either.

I propose we try to play in the forum. I can upload maps and battlegrids onto photobucket and show them here and you can play the game through the forum. The game will take longer, but at least we will play and all the work I had planned won't go to waste.

I will allow a certain amount of meta gaming since the game will go slow an example being "it would be more fun to enter the military base then the shopping mart" or "I don't really want a whole lot of NPC's to be guarding" etc. If I tell you something separately through PM or you have a mini adventure through skype then you are not to tell the other players about what is happening/happened unless your character is with their characters.

Talking will still be a free action.

For the more exciting parts of the game such as a giant full blow war against 100 bandits or going against 1000 zombies with you all equipped with machine guns and rocket launchers(all vastly exaggerated examples obviously) we can try to schedule the game session through skype and i'll put down the notes of events transpired into the thread for record keeping.

Is everyone okay with trying again? I'll make a write up of what happened previously and redistribute maps, character sheets, and the grid for McDonalds(which you left of in I believe) in the beginning of the thread we begin in.

Lord Pheonix
Lord Of The Flames

Male Number of posts : 7569
Registration date : 2008-03-23

View user profile http://crimsonflame.bigforumpro.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Zombie D&D

Post by Rasq'uire'laskar on Sun Sep 02, 2012 2:50 pm

I'm up with it. Could you post the gun rules so we could keep track of them ourselves?
Rasq'uire'laskar
Crimson Scribe

Male Number of posts : 2927
Registration date : 2008-06-29

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Pheonix on Sun Sep 02, 2012 2:57 pm

Sure. Probably put up everyone's character sheets (for skills and what not so you all know each others strengths and weaknesses for tactics), weapon sheets, the sound and sight rules, and pretty much everything there is so everyone's on the same page.

Lord Pheonix
Lord Of The Flames

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Pheonix on Mon Sep 03, 2012 12:42 pm

I'm currently updating the game thread with the various rules and things that will help you all in the game.

Still need word from Drag or Lax that they are cool with playing again.

Lord Pheonix
Lord Of The Flames

Back to top Go down

Post by dragoon9105 on Tue Sep 04, 2012 7:21 pm

Yea sure I'll keep playing
dragoon9105
Lord's Personal Minion

Male Number of posts : 2839