Battlefield 3 free on Origin

Go down

Battlefield 3 free on Origin

Post by Nocbl2 on Sat May 31, 2014 10:45 am

Seriously.
avatar
Nocbl2
Lord's Personal Minion

Male Number of posts : 4814
Age : 19
Location : California
Registration date : 2009-03-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Battlefield 3 free on Origin

Post by Rotaretilbo on Sat May 31, 2014 1:50 pm

They're getting desperate. Just not desperate enough to leave DICE alone and let them do their jobs without constantly being second-guessed by the publisher because it doesn't look enough like Call of Duty.

_________________
avatar
Rotaretilbo
Magnificent Bastard

Male Number of posts : 4540
Age : 28
Location : Arizona
Registration date : 2008-07-21

View user profile http://cdpgames.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Battlefield 3 free on Origin

Post by Ruski on Mon Jun 02, 2014 3:05 pm

Rotaretilbo wrote:They're getting desperate. Just not desperate enough to leave DICE alone and let them do their jobs without constantly being second-guessed by the publisher because it doesn't look enough like Call of Duty.

Yeah. BF3 is pretty fun, and it is miles better than the shit that is BF4. That game is a disaster.

That being said, it feels like, at least with BF3, DICE wanted to make something truly great and amazing but EA fucked them over.

And now with BF: Hardline, it truly is evident that they are getting really desperate to compete with shootshootbangbang.
avatar
Ruski
Minion

Male Number of posts : 1218
Age : 23
Location : Canton, Ohio
Registration date : 2009-07-02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Battlefield 3 free on Origin

Post by Nocbl2 on Mon Jun 02, 2014 7:29 pm

Ruski wrote:
Rotaretilbo wrote:They're getting desperate. Just not desperate enough to leave DICE alone and let them do their jobs without constantly being second-guessed by the publisher because it doesn't look enough like Call of Duty.

Yeah. BF3 is pretty fun, and it is miles better than the shit that is BF4. That game is a disaster.

That being said, it feels like, at least with BF3, DICE wanted to make something truly great and amazing but EA fucked them over.

And now with BF: Hardline, it truly is evident that they are getting really desperate to compete with shootshootbangbang.
MEANWHILE, AT DICE'S GRAPHIC ARTS DEPARTMENT


Artist 1: You know, maybe we should try for something with a little more color, some spunk.

Artist 2: Battlefield could use a little life.

EA Rep: Except shootshootbangbang over here is gray and has lots of lens flare, I think that would be more appealing to audiences.

Artist 1: Well, that doesn't--

EA Rep: NO RESISTING
avatar
Nocbl2
Lord's Personal Minion

Male Number of posts : 4814
Age : 19
Location : California
Registration date : 2009-03-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Battlefield 3 free on Origin

Post by Rotaretilbo on Tue Jun 03, 2014 1:14 am

Honestly, if I was to chose which of Battlefield 3 and Battlefield 4 felt more inspired, I'd say that the return of the commander and the overambitious environmental stuff they wanted to do with Battlefield 4 was by far more inspired, and potentially a move away from Shootshoot Bangbang. The big thing is really just that Battlefield 3 is actually playable.

_________________
avatar
Rotaretilbo
Magnificent Bastard

Male Number of posts : 4540
Age : 28
Location : Arizona
Registration date : 2008-07-21

View user profile http://cdpgames.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Battlefield 3 free on Origin

Post by Nocbl2 on Tue Jun 03, 2014 10:47 pm

Rotaretilbo wrote:Honestly, if I was to chose which of Battlefield 3 and Battlefield 4 felt more inspired, I'd say that the return of the commander and the overambitious environmental stuff they wanted to do with Battlefield 4 was by far more inspired, and potentially a move away from Shootshoot Bangbang. The big thing is really just that Battlefield 3 is actually playable.
Here's hoping 2143 (if it ever comes out) can actually be good and playable.
avatar
Nocbl2
Lord's Personal Minion

Male Number of posts : 4814
Age : 19
Location : California
Registration date : 2009-03-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Battlefield 3 free on Origin

Post by Rotaretilbo on Wed Jun 04, 2014 11:13 am

Honestly, unless EA backs the fuck off, no Battlefield game is ever going to be good again. We might as well just throw Battlefield into the pile of IPs EA has already ruined beyond repair.


_________________
avatar
Rotaretilbo
Magnificent Bastard

Male Number of posts : 4540
Age : 28
Location : Arizona
Registration date : 2008-07-21

View user profile http://cdpgames.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Battlefield 3 free on Origin

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum